Thursday, January 10, 2013

Free samples of natural products

As a natural, sometimes it is really hard to find products that works for you. I have wasted so much money on buying different products only to find out that they don't work for me. Would you like to try different natural products without the hassle of buying them? If so, I have attached several companies that offer samples of some of their natural products! I recently called these companies and ordered them myself so I know that they are legit. I have included the websites but I had prompter service by personally calling the companies and asking them if they would send me samples of their products. I will update this list if I come across other companies that offer free samples.I really hope this information will help you to find some great products that will work for you. Let me know which products works best for you!


1.) Miss. Jessie (2 free samples)
     www.missjessies.com
     1-888-537-7436

2.) Ouidad (4 products)
     www.ouidad.com
     1-800-677-4247

3.) Kynx

     Here is how you redeem free samples…
      1. Please visit www.kynxhairecare.comand review our products.
      2. Select what 3 products you want and email the selections to yumi@curls.biz.
      3. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL MAILING ADDRESS IN YOUR EMAIL.

3.) Sofn' free
     www.mmproducts.com
     1-800-707-8763

4.) Aubrey Organics
     www.aubrey-organics.com
     1-800-237-4270

5.) DAX
     www.imperialdax.com
     1-866-328-9297
* Dax has a 3.00 surcharge but they send you samples of ALL of their products.

6.) Kera Care (5 free samples)
     www.avlon.com
     1-800-332-8560

2 comments:

  1. Your page is very informative! I'm loving it! Thank you for providing such wonderful information and inspiration for the Natural Nation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have done alot of research on natural hair and my goal is to help other naturals with informative information that also works for me! We are all in this together!

    ReplyDelete