Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Staple Products

2012-09-23_13-43-43_580.jpg
9 month twist out

 
I must admit that I am a pj (product junkie) but I do have some staple products that I have to use no matter what.

Shampoo
  • Senk shampoo bar- I actually got this product from CurlBox as a sample and I have fell in love with it! My hair feels really soft and looks moisturized after I use this shampoo bar. www.senicanaturals.com
  • Senk Shampoo Bar 4oz [640x480]
    • Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo for dry hair- As I described in a previous post I really love this shampoo!! It does wonders for my hair! www.joico.com (This can also be bought at Ulta, online and TJ MAXX)
    Conditioners

    • Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner- I have tried many conditioners but this is my favorite!! www.joico.com (This can also be bought at Ulta, online and TJ MAXX)

    Leave in Conditioner

    • Kinky Curly Knot Today-  ( Target)
    • Eden Body Works Peppermint Tea Tree All Natural Hair Milk (Target)

    Deep Conditioners
    • Beautiful Textures Rapid Recovery (Walmart)
    • Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise (Target)
    • Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner (Target)

    Oils
    • Pure Planet Tropic Oil Premium Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil (Can be bought at any natural food store)
    • Organic Root Stimulator Carrot Oil (Target)
    Curl Puddings (Used to do my twist outs and braid outs)

    • Beautiful Textures Curl Control Defining Pudding (Walmart)
    • African Pride Bouncy Curls Pudding (Walmart)
    Gels
    • EcoStlyer Olive Oil Gel ( Sally's Beauty Supply Store)
    Henna







    Setting Lotion
    • Design Essentials Natural Twist and Set Setting lotion- I usually use this to do my twistouts. I also got this product from CurlBox and I love it! (www.designessential.com)

    What are your favorite Staple Products?

     

    1 comment:

    1. Although, I've never tried the Senk shampoo bar, you've spoken so highly of it that I've GOT to try it! Can't wait to give you an update.

      ReplyDelete